This episode introduces the concept of gender norms and explores how they are changing. It looks at gender norms through a historic lens to demonstrate that while change is slow, it is happening.?
Part 1: What are gender norms?
Part 2: Change happens?
Interviewees (May also appear in other episodes)
- Dr Caroline Harper, Head of Programme/Principal Research Fellow, ODI
- Dr Nicola Jones, Principal Research Fellow, ODI and Director, GAGE
- Dr Anita Ghimire, Director, Nepal Institute for Social and Environmental Research
- Rachel Marcus, Research Associate, ODI
- Bekele Tefera,? independent consultant, Ethiopia
- Nikki Van Der Gaag, Director of Gender Justice and Women’s Rights, Oxfam Great Britain