ODI will use your personal information to:
- Periodically send you news updates, event invitations, publications announcements or other information you may find interesting;
- Pass to a selection panel for consideration (in the case of online job applications);
- Contact you for service administration purposes (for instance, if you have forgotten your password or if you have posted a comment on our blog);
- Refine the outputs and services we offer; Employment history, education, skills and references (if applying for a position or placement at ODI);
- Check that our records are correct;
- Invite you to participate in or contribute to specific research projects being undertaken by ODI researchers (participation is always voluntary).
We do look to see how many people are opening our emails but do not use this data to profile you individually.
Please note that ODI hosts a number of websites and mailing lists (e.g. ODI e-newsletters, ODI events and others).
You will have the option to unsubscribe from these ODI lists if you wish, and you may opt to receive mailings from only one list.
You will also be given the opportunity to withhold or withdraw your consent for use other than those listed above.